Prof. Jie An 丨 安杰
Professor in Organic Chemistry at China Agricultural University
Office: 157 College of Science Building, No. 2 Yuanmingyuan west Rd, Beijing, China
Welcome to the website of AJ Research Group
We are a young and dynamic research group engaged in organic synthesis.
Particularly, we are very interested in:
1) New strategies for deuterium labeling;
2) Radical and reductions;
3) Deuterium labeled bioactive compounds.
- October 2019; Our paper describing a Reductive Deuteration of Nitriles Using D2O as a Deuterium Source was accepted by Journal of Organic Chemistry. Congratulations to Ding Yuxuan, Luo Shihui and Wen Chaoqun.
- October 2019; Our paper describing a Reductive Cleavage of Unactivated Carbon-Cyano Bonds under Ammonia-Free Birch Conditions was accepted by Journal of Organic Chemistry. Congratulations to Ding Yuxuan and Luo Shihui.
- September 2019; Peng Mengqi will join AJ research group as a master student in 2020. Welcome!
- August 2019; Our paper describing an duterated fungicide was accepted by Chinese Journal of Pesticide Science. Congratulations to Han minhui, Ding Yuxuan and Li Hengzhao.
- July 2019; Li Hengzhao will stay in AJ research group as a PhD student. Congratulations!
- April 2019: Our paper describing an ammonia free Birch reduction was highlighted by Organic Chemistry Portal. See: https://www.organic-chemistry.org/abstracts/lit6/375.shtm
- March 2019: Our paper describing a sodium dispersion mediated tertiary amides reduction was highlighted by Organic Chemistry Portal. See: https://www.organic-chemistry.org/abstracts/lit6/358.shtm
- Jan 2019: Our work describing a selective C-N σ bond cleavage in azetidinyl amides using Na/15-crown-5 is accepted by Molecules. Invited contribution to a special issue “Amide Bond Activation”. Congratulations to Li Hengzhao and Lai Zemin.
- Jan 2019: AJ was promoted to professor. Thank every group member for support in the previous 3 years.
- Dec 2018: 一项关于苯并咪唑类化合物合成的课题获得北京市自然科学基金面上项目资助
- Oct 2018: Our paper on the first synthesis of α,α-dideuterio amines under sodium-mediated electron transfer reactions has been selected as cover art (Journal of Organic Chemistry). Congratulations to Ding Yuxuan, Luo Shihui, Adila Adijiang and Zhao Hongye.
Reductive deuterations mediated by sodium have emerged as practical and efficient tools for the construction of valuable deuterium-labeled organic compounds. This cover art illustrates a novel method for the synthesis of α,α-dideuterio amines by the reductive deuterations of nitriles using Na/EtOD-d1. The constellations represent deuterated tryptamine and dopamine.
- Sep 2018: 恭喜赵宏晔、李恒朝、丁宇轩、阿迪拉·阿地江、罗仕晖、李爱羚、席皓晶同学的创业项目进入“互联网+”大学生创新创业大赛北京赛区决赛并获得北京市赛区二等奖
- Aug 2018: Our work describing an Ammonia Free Birch paper is highlighted by Synfacts. Congratulations!
- Aug 2018: Our work describing the first synthesis of α,α-dideuterio amines under sodium-mediated electron transfer reactions is published in Journal of Organic Chemistry. Congratulations to Ding Yuxuan, Luo Shihui, Adila Adijiang and Zhao Hongye.